Burris presents excellent high-performance reflex sight and advanced features at a price that any hunter or shooter can afford. Among the reflex sight, Burris is one of the most popular and family is certainly the series ar-536 for Burris. The Burris ar-536 review has become most important to know an integral part of this reflex sight and its application. Burris ar has continued to make better and more technical innovations by developing various models to discover the requirements of professional users. It is the latest digital reflex sight to be able to reach the high definition barrier both day and night. The clear and crystalline images and the millions of colors characterize the microdisplay in terms of view. That has until now differentiated traditional and digital optics. Burris ar-536 is today the most technologically advanced pointing device on the market.
So here’s my Burris ar-536 review for you
Features For Burris ar-536
- Great quality materials and rugged structure obtained by machining forged blocks to obtain the highest possible resistance to the heaviest uses.
- According to Burris ar-536 review, it is completely waterproof and filled with gas to eliminate fogging and condensation even in the most extreme atmospheric and temperature conditions.
- Burris ar-536 features equipped with fixed magnifications and a wide field of vision 20 ft at 100 yards
- It designed to place on a semi-proprietary ring with a Picatinny attack and lateral screw available in medium and low height.
- The Illumination Settings is available in 5 green settings and 5 red settings where 3 reticle color settings are green, red, and black.
- It has fixed 5x magnifications and 36 mm tube weaver rail ring included.
- The optic also supplied in a rigid black case, with a thick sponge padding on which side it is the label that shows the serial codes and information.
- This model designed for windage adjustment 60 MOA where 50 MOA is approximately 25 MOA from the center has maintained the particular characteristics that made it successful.
- It has the base shaped to mount on a standard handle, or on one of the numerous quick release Picatinny attacks.
- Burris ar-536 designed for sunrise or sunset and features multi-layered lens lining and fully coated optics to give trajectory return out to 600 yards for 7.62 and 5.56 cartridges.
- Inside the three layers, there are the optics, the clamping screw on the handle and the hexagonal key to tighten it a classic hexagonal to be able to enter the handle.
- The large attachment is the model made specifically for the Compact Burris ar-536 series and with adjustable quick release lever and movement lock.
- The thick sold inside transparent together with the screw to fix the optics and relative hexagonal key. The lever tension adjustment key a mini dose of blue thread lock.
- The instructions printed on the card size explaining how to adjust the tension in the lever and how to keep it lubricated. The base is made to have the optics in perfect with the fixed front.
- There are notches on the turrets that correspond to clicks each of which is a 2 cm displacement of the point of impact on the target at 100 yards.
- If it is not possible to calibrate at 50 meters, you can also reset to 25 meters.
Specification Burris ar-536
- Model number: 6003-0507
- Battery: CR2032
- Windage Adjustment: 60 MOA
- Click Value: 1/3 MOA
- Field of View: 20 ft. @ 100 yards
- Magnification: 5x
- objective lens: 36 mm 5 red and 5 green illuminated settings
- Dimensions: 9.4 x 4.3 x 3.3 inches
- Weight: 18.8 oz
- Burris ar-536 Reflex sight is perfect for engaging moving targets and for quick shooting situations.
- 5 – 3.5 in eye relief pupillary extraction allows the operator to hit targets with both eyes open for broad tangential vision and greater awareness of the situation.
- Compensated gratings for various types of ammunition and designed for easy estimate of distances.
- Lighting of the lattices guaranteed by the manufacturer
- Magnifying lenses use the red dot in the Aim point sights as the aiming reticle, eliminating require to reset to zero when switching between magnified and non-magnified aiming.
- The battery compartment is incorporated in the scope of the scope allowing better load conduction and greater comfort.
- Regardless of its appearance, lightweight and small size can withstand the recoils of magnum rifles. As well as blows and any climatic condition, from very hot environments to the coldest ones without diminishing its possibilities. In addition, it is totally water resistant.
- With technology, it allows long time operation with a single battery great autonomy so you do not stay lying in the middle of a hunt.
- To get in accuracy, shooting speed and effectiveness in your hunting shots, jump hunting or any major hunting that requires rapid shots.
- The optic has 2.5-3.5 inches for the eye this will fact to lose your rear iron sight.
Frequently Asked Questions
It is ideal for those who require flexibility from their optics for both longer-range and close range uses.
The battery can give up to 500 hours at medium settings and also stay 200 hours at the highest setting.
Burris AR-536 Video Review
The Burris ar-536 is one of the two most compact models of the Burris family. The Burris ar-536 review proposed to very popular figures both on the manufacturer’s price list and on users. Burris ar-536 has most famous feature is the reticle is simple to observe in any light. Burris compose the sights to the maximum values. So there may not be any doubt about its long lasting capability