A reflex sight presents you the advantage of fast target acquisition and both accuracy that you cannot get from a scope. The reflex sight is ideal for the arrangement of a high-performance optical system with accuracy and the skill of electronics. Your optic must be sufficient strength to endure any obstruction. If you are looking for optics for your gun or rifle, vortex sparc 2 could be a great choice because you will like its reliability and value. The design of vortex sparc 2 opens new paths. Here we present vortex sparc 2 reviews with a reflex view and details features. You may not discover another optic like Sparc 2 at a similar price. Vortex offers an extensive diversity of non-magnified red dot optics with new different features.
Let’s Start Vortex Optics Sparc II Review
Vortex Sparc 2 Features
The SPARC II is perfect for SKS, Mini-14, or AK-47 bases shotguns and rifles. A unique body made from aeronautical aluminum is sealed o-ring to make it waterproof and anti-fog. The modular base in three pieces allows you to have more heights available on the same product. This Red dot is with variable intensity and Ultra-compact. New SPARC II red dot comes with 2 MOA Dot daylight bright full of new features for quick and fast aiming. The vortex sparc 2 comes with various anti-reflective coatings and a CR 2032 battery. The battery gives up to 5000 hours of life at the low brightness mode, with 12-hour auto shut-off features. The aluminum casing and closed design make it resistant to weather conditions and severe use. It provides you with a dependable shot collection of up to 300 yards.
The reflex sights are the optoelectronic revolution in the engineering views. As usually open view improvement, it combines the advantages of predictable lens acquisition with high-tech optical and electronic components. It developed for fast capture the reflex optics fully complies with the requirements of its special application. The original particularly calculated optical system gives a clear image and easy magnification without deformation. The coating of the optical system of extra quality supplies a reflection-free image, mainly in excessive lighting situation. The effect is the mainly minimum reflected view and level.
This dependable optic has the maximum precedence whether hunting with using it on the shooting range or the shotgun. The site has been developed specifically for use in shotguns with ventilated rails. The radical design helps particularly smooth mounting. It is a reflective sight with a flexible multi-height mount structure. This red dot can be mounted on shotgun rails up to 18.0 mm, 21 mm, 37 mm, and 40 mm different mounting heights. You can assemble the sight without any problem. After assembly, the sight is ready for immediate use.
Waterproof O-rings prevent internal parts from dirty water and grease for maximum performance in all conditions. A sturdy particular body made from aluminum is sealed o-ring to construct it fog proof. The nitrogen gas in the tube provides an anti-fogging lens.
Specification For Vortex Sparc 2
- Brand: Vortex
- Complete Multi-layer coating
- One-piece tube
- Water-resistant and dust proof
- Bright Red Point
- Shock resistant
- Objective Lens Diameter: 22 mm
- Parallax free
- Eye Relief: unlimited
- Magnification: 1x
- Dot MOA: 1
- Rail: Picatinny or Weaver
- Travel for each Rotation: 45 MOA
- Maximum Windage Adjustment: 90 MOA
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Adjustment Graduation: 1 MOA
- Maximum Elevation Adjustment: 90 MOA
- Parallax Setting: Parallax Free
- Length: 79 mm
- Weight: 167 grams
- This optics is very easy to maintain and use its accuracy.
- It is easy to set up at any different heights with its adaptable height system feature.
- The modular base in three pieces allows you to have more heights.
- It has 10 levels of red dot brightness power and 2 compatible night vision settings.
- You can place on any long gun and convert that directly more effective gun.
- The new SPARC II Red Dot offers quickly target gain with changeable intensity
- Light and small is the best option for reducing extra weight.
- Auto-off preserve battery helps to save energy
- Inexact applications in hunting are not a difficulty for the fast target.
- Due to the extremely rugged design, it is not necessary to adjust the socket.
- The red target point is free of parallax. Therefore, the shooter can be sure where the red dot is shown, the target is hit.
- It becomes blur just about the edges.
- The brightness setting range is not completely perfect for low light or indoor settings.
Frequently Asked Questions
The operating temperature of Vortex SPARC II is -4 degrees to +158 degrees Fahrenheit.
Battery life can last 300-hours at maximum brightness
Yes, the sight comes with flip-up covers for observing both the eye.
The tube diameter length of this sight is 30 mm.
Video Review For Vortex Sparc II
The design of the sight adjusts it; therefore, you can regulate the sight by the only touch. The Vortex SPARC II is a rugged sight, well made, clearly made to Vortex USA’s specification in China. Vortex offers a perfect warranty you can also feel secure buying a SPARC 2 Optic. This sight can easily assemble on top of just about any type of extended gun without an important contact on handling character. We hope, this vortex sparc 2 review will help you to build your choice to go with it. This primarily is an AR-15 for multiple shooting operations, and sitting it on a lever rifle through hunting period.